Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today I am Thankful

What is it about the first day of the month?  It's a fresh new month and I am filled with ambition to do something new and exciting.  Let's make some changes!  Why wait for the new year, why not now?  You know what I'm talking about.  The excitement lasts a couple days and we're back to our day to day boredom.  I say let's make that change.

November is the month that we have Thanksgiving.  I had an idea this morning that I messaged my boyfriend about.  Let's be thankful everyday.  At dinnertime each night, lets share something that we are thankful for.  Who wants to join me?  If you've taken a moment to read this blog, then why don't you join me?  Go to our Facebook page and join us.

This is your life, what are you thankful for?  I intend to take some time in the morning with myself and focus on what I'm thankful for.  Please join me and share what you're thankful for!


1 comment:

  1. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete