Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Tank Bangers - Our Blue

I watched this video this morning before I went to work.  I thought about it quite a few times today and watched it again when I got home.  (this is the conversation in my head that no one else can hear)

I want to blog it!

Your blog is about health and fitness.

But I want to blog it.  I love the ocean.  I love this video.  The world needs to know what is happening.

What does that have to do with health and fitness?

It is the wellness of the ocean.... which contributes to the wellness of the world.... which contributes to the wellness of the people...  health!  There it is!


(I won!) (I know what you're thinking... what did I win?) (the conversation in my head... never mind)

Here is the video... very cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment