Tuesday, January 3, 2012

uh-koun-tuh-bil-i-tee


ac·count·a·bil·i·ty

[uh-koun-tuh-bil-i-tee]  noun
1.
the state of being accountable liable, or answerable.
2.
Education a policy of holding schools and teachersaccountable  for students' academic progress by linking suchprogress with funding for salaries, maintenance, etc.

There are thirty one days in January.  We have already used up almost two of those, maybe more by the time you're reading this.  Did you make a resolution for 2012?  What was it?  Did you make a plan of action so that you can achieve your goals?  Do you have an accountability partner?

I want to get in better shape.  I want to exercise more and make healthier choices on the food that I put into my body.  Obviously,  I am not going to immediately start exercising more and eating completely different.  But, I have decided to break these goals down so that I can start slow and stay strong rather than try to bite it all off at once and fail miserably.  again.

How do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.  

I think that it is important to have an accountability partner.  Someone that will support you and keep you on track with your goals.  Do you have an accountability partner?  

No comments:

Post a Comment